The Embedded Box enclosure is designed for the rail DIN assembly EN 60715 type, and developed primarily for home and building automation applications. The series has been designed to work with open-source and widely adapted platforms like Arduino and Raspberry, while still ensuring optimal performance for embedded electronic boards.
Embedded Box: Engineered to Optimize Your Embedded Electronic Board Performance
Embedded electronic boards are designed for efficient designs that minimized transmission loss. However, the technology can yield those benefits only if the enclosures and other components used in the process are optimally functioning. The Embedded Box series of enclosures for rail DIN assembly EN 60715 type is designed keeping in mind the embedded electronic boards, especially designed and deployed for home & building automation applications.
Embedded Box: Value Drivers
- Customizable Aesthetics: The entire range is available in grey colour. However, upon request, you can avail special colours that are aligned with your brand, product, or designs.
- Made for Focused Use-Case: Even within the paradigm of embedded electronic boards, there are several intricacies that go into making the right boards. The Embedded Box series has been designed, engineered, and optimized for the use-case of industrial as well as home & building automation enclosures.
- Compliant with Global Standards: The enclosure series is compliant with RoHS and REACH.
Delivering the PCB Power Market Promise
- Customer Centricity Above Everything Else
- Customized Solutions of Standardized Quality
- Result of Consistent Human Capital Investments
- Manufactured in Industry 4.0 Ready Agile Processes