Incabox XT is an IEC 61554 (ex DN 43700) compliant panel mounting enclosure designed for high customizability, circuit performance, and efficient mounting. The Incabox XT ensures that your machining, installation, and go-to market costs are optimized with its features and functionalities that help you maintain product performance with distinct marketability.
- Simple Assembly Process: The Incabox XT carries the market-revered snap-lock mechanism which decreases your machining costs and helps you control the margins right from the outset.
- Designed for Better Circuit Performance: All the components of the Incabox XT are made of plastic which ensures the entire enclosure is insulated.
- Designed for Reliability: Incabox XT comes with fastening elements that keep the enclosure’s positioning undisturbed after installation.
- Cost-Effective Customization: The enclosure comes with a completed front module. PCB Power Market can machine the module, in line with your product design. Once your ordering quantity increases, we can offer full-customization of the front module including the outside frame. This process ensures that your product gets a distinct visual identity which can help you create a more marketable product for industrial use-cases.
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Manufactured to comply with IEC 61554 (ex DIN 43700)
Material: Self-Extinguishing PPO for the Body Enclosure and Self-Extinguishing PC/ABS Front Module
Colour: The body enclosure is Black and the front module is Grey
|36 x 72 x 57/ 75/ 100||48 x 48 x 57/ 75/ 100/ 124||48 x 96 x 57/ 75/ 100/ 124||72 x 72 x 57/ 75/ 100/ 124/ 156||96 x 96 x 50/ 57/ 75/ 100/ 124|
(1M=18mm) *You will be redirected to Italtronics