The iGlass series of enclosures provides extensive modularity, fine-tuned with global standards of measurements. Ideal for home and building automation use-cases, the enclosure is available as a standalone platform and can also be ordered as a set of configurable components. Special care has been taken to ensure the enclosure has a high-tech look that makes it an ideal enclosure for customer-facing solutions.
The iGlass has been designed to give you a great mix of aesthetics, modularity, and features. The enclosure has been engineered to work optimally in use-cases focusing on home and building automation. Its components are available as standalone products which can be easily assembled to get the end-platform or be acquired a standard kit that ensures efficient and standard installation.
The product’s design allows it to work seamlessly well across a wide range of global standards & configurations. This ensures that you would not be spending extra resources in retooling, reconfiguring, or reordering the enclosure to suit the needs of your product. iGlass design has been perfected after collecting feedback from several product-owners, to ensure that the product is ideal for civil use-cases and stands strong with your brand identity when your customers interact with it.
iGlass: Value Drivers
- Modular Design: You can get the entire platform as a standalone offering in the form of a standard kit or order different parts to be configured as per your requirements.
- Configured to Global Standards: iGlass works equally well with electrical boxes mounted across walls or plasterboards. Its front panels carry the measurements of D.60 (Diameter 60 mm) and Rectangular (503), available in two distinct size-variants – 80 x 80 mm and 80 x 120 mm. With the right set of accessories, you can use the 60 mm diameter electrical box or the UK 70 mm square-box seamlessly with the enclosure.
- Compliant with Leading Safety Measures: The enclosure is compliant with both RoHS and REACH.
- Cost-Effective Installation: With the modular design and availability of components designed as per industry-standard measures, installation becomes an easy process and helps you save on deploying extra resources for tooling.
- High Aesthetic Value: Since the product can be used in residential use-cases, special care has been taken to ensure it is visible as a well-designed enclosure with a high-tech look.
The PCB Power Market Promise
- Customer Centricity Above Everything Else
- Customized Solutions of Standardized Quality
- Result of Consistent Human Capital Investments
- Manufactured in Industry 4.0 Ready Agile Processes